Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ready or Not, Here I come?

 I can't really believe this day is finally here. In approximately 11 hours, I will board a plane from Jacksonville to Chicago, and thus begin a journey that will end in India. It's still very surreal, and I am not sure that I will even fully realize I am on my way to India until my final landing.
  I have to first and foremost just give God all the praise and glory because I have raised the full amount of support needed for this trip. Anyone who has ever had to raise support knows that this is the most nerve wracking process of any journey. And God, who is faithful to supply everything for what he calls us to do, has completely satisfied this need. Thank you so much to everyone who was willing to give! God has definately used this to bless me and prepare my heart for this trip.
  Also, I have the best family in the world. I have been prayed over five times today by members of my church and family. You honestly have no idea just how valuable your prayers are to me and how much God uses those prayers as a source of comfort and protection. He is so good.
   The next time I write, I will be in India. I can't wait to share what God is doing with each one of you! Believing in a big God....

No comments:

Post a Comment